MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
October 25th, 2015, 11:27 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: New Jersey - USA

Posts: 183
Likes: 67

I Ride: Yamaha R6
The Official: Murder Marc is Rossi's bitch thread!

Seriously, for someone as aggressive, skilled, and willing to scrap as Murderous Marc Marquez is, Rossi really has made him his bitch in 2015. I mean, has he not... and done so quite easily?
ReddiWhip is offline  
 
October 25th, 2015, 12:01 PM   #2
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Europe

Posts: 147
Likes: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddiWhip View Post
Seriously, for someone as aggressive, skilled, and willing to scrap as Murderous Marc Marquez is, Rossi really has made him his bitch in 2015. I mean, has he not... and done so quite easily?
We will see in Valencia who is going to be the bitch of 2015. And as for talent ... Rossi doesn't get even near to Marquez. Not now, not when he was young. That's the real problem Rossi has with Marquez. Rossi knows that Marquez is the better rider, that's why he broke all Rossi's records.
Mr. Shupe likes this.
Marc Marquez is offline  
October 25th, 2015, 12:09 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Mr. Shupe's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: US

Posts: 1,003
Likes: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddiWhip View Post
Seriously, for someone as aggressive, skilled, and willing to scrap as Murderous Marc Marquez is, Rossi really has made him his bitch in 2015. I mean, has he not... and done so quite easily?
Eh Marquez is the better rider. If Honda sorts out the issues that made MM inconsistent this year, there will not be a rivalry. Marquez will be gone. This whole thing arose from Rossi's inability to out-ride him anyway...
Keshav and #22 like this.
Mr. Shupe is offline  
October 25th, 2015, 03:46 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: New Jersey - USA

Posts: 183
Likes: 67

I Ride: Yamaha R6
Obviously this thread is a joke in more ways than one.
ReddiWhip is offline  
October 26th, 2015, 05:10 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: us

Posts: 19
Likes: 2

this season is what happens to an overrated looser like MM, when you take away his half a second a lap advantage and everyone in the field has the seamless gearbox. MM down and desperate, certainly can't count on his talent to keep him winning. HAHA, it must be the bike, lol.
meef is offline  
April 28th, 2016, 08:30 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 552
Likes: 370

I Ride: DRZ400E
Barbedwirebikerr is online now  
April 28th, 2016, 08:32 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 552
Likes: 370

I Ride: DRZ400E
.
Attached Thumbnails
The Official: Murder Marc is Rossi's bitch thread!-upside-down-valentino-rossi-69425.jpg  
Barbedwirebikerr is online now  
April 29th, 2016, 02:57 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,966
Likes: 1831

Quote:
Originally Posted by meef View Post
this season is what happens to an overrated looser like MM, when you take away his half a second a lap advantage and everyone in the field has the seamless gearbox. MM down and desperate, certainly can't count on his talent to keep him winning. HAHA, it must be the bike, lol.
He got truly found out, only winning 5 races in his worst premier class season. What a hacker.

Valentino has had 9 premier class seasons with equal or fewer wins than that, including last season.

Last edited by michaelm; April 29th, 2016 at 03:04 AM.
michaelm is online now  
April 29th, 2016, 04:33 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
steeeeeve's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
From: Austin, Tx. USA

Posts: 482
Likes: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Marquez View Post
We will see in Valencia who is going to be the bitch of 2015. And as for talent ... Rossi doesn't get even near to Marquez. Not now, not when he was young. That's the real problem Rossi has with Marquez. Rossi knows that Marquez is the better rider, that's why he broke all Rossi's records.
I hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person.
Keshav, Arrabbiata1 and #22 like this.
steeeeeve is offline  
April 29th, 2016, 04:40 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 9,966
Likes: 1831

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve View Post
I hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person.
Plural perhaps.
Keshav likes this.
michaelm is online now  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
bitch, marc, murder, official, rossi, thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Edwards says Uccio is Rossi's bitch povol MotoGP 17 December 13th, 2010 05:49 AM
Official P.I. Race Discussion Thread somedamnwriter MotoGP 181 October 7th, 2008 03:33 PM
Motegi GP Official Race Thread frosty58 MotoGP 112 September 29th, 2008 07:11 PM
Indy Official Thread *spoilers* jbuhl MotoGP 561 September 18th, 2008 09:54 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.