MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree314Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
September 18th, 2015, 01:44 AM   #431
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,356
Likes: 532

His boots weren't made for walking... :-)
Arrabbiata1 and Dr No like this.
Mick D is offline  
 
September 18th, 2015, 03:44 AM   #432
Senior Member
 
birdman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Dont Know

Posts: 1,454
Likes: 854

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4rn0 View Post
Stay focused. The question to answer was: do you think that Yamaha would prefer NOT having Rossi rather than having him? Because it boils down to that. Simple.
Ah, and welcome to Japanese pragmatism.
They already did prefer not to have Rossi on $12 million back in 2011 remember. And now they have Rossi on $2 million, with uncle "I am calm" Ezzy picking up the rest to keep the goose happy.

Yamaha played their hand very well. They let Rossi go, got a championship while he was away, got him back at half the price. Of course they prefer having him now. They are actually functioning well as a team, no walls, no worries.
#22 likes this.
birdman is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 04:41 AM   #433
Senior Member
 
MigsAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
From: UK

Posts: 2,665
Likes: 290

I Ride: 675...
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman View Post
They already did prefer not to have Rossi on $12 million back in 2011 remember. And now they have Rossi on $2 million, with uncle "I am calm" Ezzy picking up the rest to keep the goose happy.

Yamaha played their hand very well. They let Rossi go, got a championship while he was away, got him back at half the price. Of course they prefer having him now. They are actually functioning well as a team, no walls, no worries.
Yamaha also now seem to have a good deal more sponsors than they did under the JLo/Spies era.....yamaha has to be happy about....
MigsAngel is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 03:27 PM   #434
Senior Member
 
Willski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Here

Posts: 3,182
Likes: 445

I Ride: I've got a bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
WILLSKI IS A GREAT HUMAN!
GOAT
littlesparrows likes this.
Willski is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 03:30 PM   #435
Senior Member
 
Willski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Here

Posts: 3,182
Likes: 445

I Ride: I've got a bicycle
I randomly dropped onto page 37 and there's a lot of talk about me and a loose or tight butthole...is it worth going back to read the preceding pages or do I get the feeling that would 30 minutes of my life I will never get back ?
littlesparrows likes this.
Willski is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 03:36 PM   #436
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willski View Post
I randomly dropped onto page 37 and there's a lot of talk about me and a loose or tight butthole...is it worth going back to read the preceding pages or do I get the feeling that would 30 minutes of my life I will never get back ?
Well, unless you want to read about what comes out of tight buttholes, then no.
littlesparrows likes this.
Jumkie is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 03:43 PM   #437
Senior Member
 
Willski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Here

Posts: 3,182
Likes: 445

I Ride: I've got a bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
Well, unless you want to read about what comes out of tight buttholes, then no.
I assumed so
littlesparrows likes this.
Willski is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 04:55 PM   #438
SPECTRE
 
Dr No's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Crab Key

Posts: 2,994
Likes: 727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrabbiata1 View Post
So "lol" is contemptible.
But a BM emulating emoji is worthy?
Dr No is offline  
September 18th, 2015, 07:16 PM   #439
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,887
Likes: 1696

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willski View Post
I randomly dropped onto page 37 and there's a lot of talk about me and a loose or tight butthole...is it worth going back to read the preceding pages or do I get the feeling that would 30 minutes of my life I will never get back ?
You know I have your back braj. Together we'll keep you tight butthole.
Willski and littlesparrows like this.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
September 19th, 2015, 01:23 AM   #440
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,911
Likes: 2579

I Ride: The original
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr No View Post
So "lol" is contemptible.
But a BM emulating emoji is worthy?
I won't be 'borrowing' them again - the 'f**k you c**t' fellah seems to have deserted.
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2015, gran, marino, motogp, premio, round, san, spoilers, tim



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP: 2015 Round 11 - Brno (SPOILERS) littlesparrows MotoGP 131 August 25th, 2015 02:25 AM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 07 - Catalunya (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 136 June 17th, 2015 12:05 AM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 02 - Circuit of the Americas (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 39 April 19th, 2015 02:06 PM
MotoGP: 2013 Round 05 - Gran Premio d'Italia (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 164 June 4th, 2013 09:18 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2021 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.