MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Like Tree134Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 12th, 2015, 04:49 AM   #41
SPECTRE
 
Dr No's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Crab Key

Posts: 2,994
Likes: 726

Who is that poor flog who has to shepard the riders towards the cameras in Parc Ferme?
Dr No is offline  
 
July 12th, 2015, 04:55 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Mr. Shupe's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: US

Posts: 1,003
Likes: 71

The wall at the inside of turn 11 looks really close. I'm surprised Moto GP would allow that!
Mr. Shupe is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 04:56 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

The new GoPros on the trophies is pretty neat!
littlesparrows is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 05:39 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,183
Likes: 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr No View Post
Who is that poor flog who has to shepard the riders towards the cameras in Parc Ferme?
Some Dorna PR shill no doubt... probably not a bad job for a young 'un....
Mick D is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 05:40 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,183
Likes: 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
The new GoPros on the trophies is pretty gay!
Fixed it for ya...
Dr No likes this.
Mick D is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 05:43 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

MotoGP: 2015 Round 09 - GoPro Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick D View Post
Fixed it for ya...

You obviously don't work in advertising or know that GoPro just released their smallest camera yet. It was a great way to show how small it is compared to previous/other GoPro cameras. Also a great way to promote the capabilities/versatility of the new camera.

That's why I was saying that's neat, douche.

*edit* Sometimes I forget I'm 5-10 years younger than most of you clowns.
#22 likes this.

Last edited by littlesparrows; July 12th, 2015 at 06:01 AM.
littlesparrows is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 06:24 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
JPSLotus's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Knebworth 1979

Posts: 4,881
Likes: 2197

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
You obviously don't work in advertising or know that GoPro just released their smallest camera yet. It was a great way to show how small it is compared to previous/other GoPro cameras. Also a great way to promote the capabilities/versatility of the new camera.

That's why I was saying that's neat, douche.

*edit* Sometimes I forget I'm 5-10 years younger than most of you clowns.
Which would explain why you're so easily amused by GoPro.

"Look, it's something shiny."

:P

And fuck GoPro.

Never saw something so worthless, it's aimed at the hundreds of guys who want to get into the V-Log game on YouTube. Why do I want to watch other people ride around on motorcycles when I can do it myself? It's like watching Twitch...hey lets watch other people play video games instead of doing it myself.

Young people today are morons.
Theo likes this.

Last edited by JPSLotus; July 12th, 2015 at 06:26 AM.
JPSLotus is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 06:46 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,301
Likes: 3556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Is that about your poor capacity to comprehend American colloquialism? Or is it just another lame joke?


Never said it was a dog. Said it needed to be sorted out.
If I had a nickel for every straw man argument you
put forth I would be a rich man.
Honda Honda Yamaha Yamaha

You never used the word "dog", that is about it, but you like others bought into this talking point that Kropo and others successfully contaminated your minds with, as you say here the bike needed to get "sorted out". Really, sorted of what? Sorted of what, being the best bike? When Marc lost all those points he was battling for the fucking lead and or podiums! Oh but since Kropo said poor Marc could NOT win because _______(insert bullshit reasonS here) you guys swallowed it whole. The power of suggestion and contamination at work. Your logic is certainly straw, that is, weak. You say here you never implied the RCV was bad "dog" but say it needed to be "sorted out"? Because things that are great need to be sorted out to be great? hahaha.

Back pedaling is not a crime buddy, but I love throwing the egg in face when I can, at least when it comes to stuff like this that is not really important in the scope of life, trivial, but just entertainment on the forums and such. Its why its so fun, nobody is supposed to get hurt. I know you won't get your wrinkled skin butt hurt like Kropo, who fucked off because people dared to challenge his opinions and retreated to the safety of his echo chamber. It all good.
Jumkie is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 06:47 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSLotus View Post
Which would explain why you're so easily amused by GoPro.

"Look, it's something shiny."

:P

And fuck GoPro.

Never saw something so worthless, it's aimed at the hundreds of guys who want to get into the V-Log game on YouTube. Why do I want to watch other people ride around on motorcycles when I can do it myself? It's like watching Twitch...hey lets watch other people play video games instead of doing it myself.

Young people today are morons.

You really don't need to piss your pants over GoPro or the fact that I'm young and awesome.
littlesparrows is offline  
July 12th, 2015, 06:53 AM   #50
Junior Member
 
Yumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
From: High Wycombe

Posts: 26
Likes: 9

Being new here, what's all this BS about the Honda being shite? ....or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Jumkie likes this.
Yumkie is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2015, deutschland, gopro, grand, motogp, motorrad, prix, round, spoilers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP: 2015 Round 07 - Catalunya (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 136 June 16th, 2015 11:05 PM
MotoGP: 2015 Round 02 - Circuit of the Americas (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 39 April 19th, 2015 01:06 PM
MotoGP: 2014 Race 18 - Valencia Grand Prix (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 10 November 9th, 2014 01:00 PM
MotoGP: 2014 Race 16 - Tissot Australian Grand Prix (SPOILERS) budoist MotoGP 14 October 21st, 2014 08:17 PM
MotoGP 2014 Round 5 - Monster Energy Grand Prix de France duc MotoGP 82 May 21st, 2014 09:03 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.