MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 05:51 AM   #41
 
Joined: Jun 2013
From: The Pommy Isles

Posts: 82

VROSSI46
Quote:
3543631371837487

That's to bad I wanted to see Rossi kick his butt this year. Stoner is scared.




This is a wind-up, right?
mtorn is offline  
 
June 22nd, 2013, 06:27 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtorn View Post
That's to bad I wanted to see Rossi kick his butt this year. Stoner is scared.

This is a wind-up, right?
See his forum name? I can assure u, that dude is for real. Pov said he misses the boppers, frankly I do too. It was so much funner around here. Now left are the semi-sane VR fans. They're no fun arguing with well thought out arguments and stuff.
Jumkie is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 06:40 AM   #43
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: NJ

Posts: 46



Stoner can only win from Pole Position. Great Riders win from any position.
VROSSI46 is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 06:53 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

VROSSI46
Quote:
3544231371908413

Stoner can only win from Pole Position. Great Riders win from any position.

Riders other than Stoner, great or otherwise, basically couldn't win on the 800 Ducati at all, from pole or elsewhere.
michaelm is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,453
Likes: 1629

VROSSI46
Quote:
3544231371908413

Stoner can only win from Pole Position. Great Riders win from any position.

When you are the fastest man on the planet, you tend to start from pole alot. With that being said, are you stating that Stoner never won a race in which he didnt start from pole.
povol is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2007
From: sydney australia

Posts: 10,587
Likes: 2112

povol
Quote:
3544271371910145

When you are the fastest man on the planet, you tend to start from pole alot. With that being said, are you stating that Stoner never won a race in which he didnt start from pole.

Most of his wins in 2007 weren't from pole, given the superiority of the Michelin qualifiers; I don't think Bridgestone really made a qualifier.





Even I am tired of the Rossi/Stoner debate, and I think you have already made the definitive comment anywhere regarding Stoner, ie "this dog bites back".
michaelm is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
stiefel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: home

Posts: 2,061

Jumkie
Quote:
3544221371907631

See his forum name? I can assure u, that dude is for real. Pov said he misses the boppers, frankly I do too. It was so much funner around here. Now left are the semi-sane VR fans. They're no fun arguing with well thought out arguments and stuff.

Fascinating population dynamics here on PS. During the 2011 season, a particular faction of posters goes AWOL en masse. Starting with the 2013 pre-season and continuing to the post-Quatar period, many of them pop-up again. 6 races into the 2013 season, they seem to have gone rather silent.





I miss the cannon fodder, but they seem to be pretty, eehhh, what was that expression again, oh yeah, mentally weak.
stiefel is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 08:04 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Big Jorge's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013

Posts: 579
Likes: 2

stiefel
Quote:
3544291371912701

Fascinating population dynamics here on PS. During the 2011 season, a particular faction of posters goes AWOL en masse. Starting with the 2013 pre-season and continuing to the post-Quatar period, many of them pop-up again. 6 races into the 2013 season, they seem to have gone rather silent.





I miss the cannon fodder, but they seem to be pretty, eehhh, what was that expression again, oh yeah, mentally weak.




Like their leader, the chicken fucker.
Big Jorge is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 09:00 AM   #49
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,338
Likes: 70

JohnnyKnockdown
Quote:
3537221371222201

I find sporting figures that dont act like a fool and go about their business to be an admirable quality. I would never called boring I would call professionalism. LeBron James Tom Brady Ryan Villopoto, Three guys at the pinnacle of their sport share the same work ethic and mentality. These guys have 10 times the haters and adversity Stoner ever had and consistently conduct themselves with class and grace.




Just like you, huh? Thanks for the laugh, dork.
Geonerd is offline  
June 22nd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #50
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,338
Likes: 70

mtorn
Quote:
3544181371905479

This is a wind-up, right?




It's just Jumkie having some fun with his latest phantom account.
Geonerd is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
back, coming, motogp, stoner



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stoner:" My back completely locked-up.." news1213 MotoGP 24 May 5th, 2011 04:51 AM
Toseland not coming back to Yamaha for 2011 FACTORY World Superbike 18 September 11th, 2010 07:59 AM
So... Stoner is back!!! In style. J4rn0 MotoGP 55 October 24th, 2009 07:07 PM
Bike ace Stoner kicks back in Top End Pigeon MotoGP 117 September 14th, 2009 05:16 PM
Give us Stoner back J4rn0 MotoGP 55 August 13th, 2009 02:54 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.