MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
January 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: California

Posts: 1,452
Likes: 556

Who's going? I need advice. For years I've heard good things about making this trip. Any with personal experience at this venue care to share?


If not Brno, where?
levigarrett is offline  
 
January 26th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,269
Likes: 3512



Willski has been begging me to go to Brno. Says its the best bang for buck, beautiful sites and ladies, plus plenty of great beer for next to nothing. Whats stopping me? I'm spending my disposable income on going to AustinGP. Which btw, Willski is a lock on going. Just waiting for you to quit debating it and commit. The party house is filling up fast.
Jumkie is offline  
January 26th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #3
 
Joined: Nov 2012

Posts: 1,217



Has to be Assen... most fun GP on the planet.





Sure some of the Spanish rounds are louder and more enthusiastic, but Assen is, IMO the best for a number of reasons... mostly to do with beer, cheese, Dutch girls, Amsterdam, Brugge and Amsterdam





And it's ridiculously easy to get to... we stayed at a homestay (we had our own bikes), but pubic transport in Netherlands is bloody good.
BJ.C is offline  
January 26th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: California

Posts: 1,452
Likes: 556

Jumkie
Quote:
3416851359256841

Willski has been begging me to go to Brno. Says its the best bang for buck, beautiful sites and ladies, plus plenty of great beer for next to nothing. Whats stopping me? I'm spending my disposable income on going to AustinGP. Which btw, Willski is a lock on going. Just waiting for you to quit debating it and commit. The party house is filling up fast.

I am 100% committed to Austin. My employer on the other hand may see it differently. I'm fairly certain that I'll make it to Austin....and Laguna! Never got that invite btw. Feed me details.


I was recently on the German boarder with Czech and realized how easily I could get to Brno if I wanted. Wilski's given me the sales pitch once or twice and I think this might be the year.
levigarrett is offline  
January 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2009
From: California

Posts: 1,452
Likes: 556

BJ.C
Quote:
3416941359258238

Has to be Assen... most fun GP on the planet.



Sure some of the Spanish rounds are louder and more enthusiastic, but Assen is, IMO the best for a number of reasons... mostly to do with beer, cheese, Dutch girls, Amsterdam, Brugge and Amsterdam



And it's ridiculously easy to get to... we stayed at a homestay (we had our own bikes), but pubic transport in Netherlands is bloody good.
Been to Amsterdam many times and I dig the place for sure. I can probably only pull off a few rounds this year so Assen may have to wait until 2014. Where do you live BJ?
levigarrett is offline  
January 26th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #6
 
Joined: Nov 2012

Posts: 1,217



Asia. Hoping to get to the Malaysian GP.





Saving my Euro-money for Xmas - going to see the boy race in the Euro Cup/Intercontinental (he's trying to get to the Olympics - needs all the help/points he can get - I will drive and pay for everything and get a winter holiday thrown in ).





Only thing is, fucking hate the cold... I am sure I will find something to keep me warm.
BJ.C is offline  
January 26th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
digger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Gold Coast

Posts: 636
Likes: 26

never been, but my best mate went and said it was brilliant. he reckons the rounds in europe are miles better than any fly away rounds.
digger is offline  
January 27th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,445
Likes: 145

levigarrett
Quote:
3416681359252589

Who's going? I need advice. For years I've heard good things about making this trip. Any with personal experience at this venue care to share?


If not Brno, where?





Jumkie
Quote:
3416851359256841

Willski has been begging me to go to Brno. Says its the best bang for buck, beautiful sites and ladies, plus plenty of great beer for next to nothing. Whats stopping me? I'm spending my disposable income on going to AustinGP. Which btw, Willski is a lock on going. Just waiting for you to quit debating it and commit. The party house is filling up fast.




Its on my hit list,


Still to have a visit there myself.


However with 2 american rounds and 2 european rounds on the cards all ready It won't be this year I fear
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
January 27th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
basspete's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Back home in Beautiful Perthshire

Posts: 3,065
Likes: 165

I Ride: Harley Davidson Sportster


Me an Rog were talking about Brno last night. Won't be this year, but can probably do it for about the same money as Silvo.
basspete is offline  
January 27th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
cliché guevara's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: siebenbürgen süße heimat!

Posts: 3,155
Likes: 2

lil red rocket pilot
Quote:
3417191359279430

Its on my hit list,


Still to have a visit there myself.


However with 2 american rounds and 2 european rounds on the cards all ready It won't be this year I fear




i've been saying since last year we need to to brno and/or assen! lets do assen,as generous as i am i invite all of you to stay at stiefels place for the weekend.byob/w


promise me we'll do at least one of them next year!
cliché guevara is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
2013, brno, i'm, thinking



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brno GP 2013: RACE (spoilers) xx CURVE xx MotoGP 154 September 2nd, 2013 10:10 PM
MotoGP 2013: Brno build up; practice; qualifying (no spoilers) Big Jorge MotoGP 131 August 25th, 2013 01:02 AM
Cal Crutchlow: How annoying the British Media's wishful thinking gets!! Viper-7 MotoGP 29 April 27th, 2011 05:39 AM
Is too early thinking jaimeg MotoGP 35 December 5th, 2007 04:18 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.