MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

MotoGP MotoGP Forum - MotoGP Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 12th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #21
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
I have it on good authority that Chopper will post tomorrow. I dont know when or where he will post. It could be in the lounge or it could be in GP chat. Theres even a possibillity it could be in the Birthday thread.

All I know is that I dont know and thought it was important that you know nothing as well
Damn.. How do you do this?
chopperman is offline  
 
June 12th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #22
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliché guevara View Post
thx for the info phorest&mikeyg ,guess the silly season will be over quite soon.

just depends on what to do with the rookie rule,the rest will follow.

i think its safe to say that most likely it will be : yamaha : lorenzo + spies (or one of the tech3 guys) ; honda : pedro + bradl or marquez(who will be on top factory machinery anyways,maybe its only pedro in the official repsol team but theres a new repsol/catalunya caixa "satellite" team now that the banks are fluid once more) ; ducati : rossi + hayden
Marquez can not go to Repsol because of the Rookie rule. How many fucking times do you gimps need to be reminded The closest he will get to a factory honda is with gresini.
chopperman is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
cliché guevara's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: siebenbürgen süße heimat!

Posts: 3,155
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperman View Post
Marquez can not go to Repsol because of the Rookie rule. How many fucking times do you gimps need to be reminded The closest he will get to a factory honda is with gresini.
read tbe fucking post first before you reply, how many times do you gimp need to be reminded

repsol honda to only have one rider next season (pedro) which makes the second factory bike available for another team (marquez)



the only reason why i think hrc must field to 2 factory bikes is because of their contract with repsol. easy way to solve the rookie rule problem and have repsol colors on two bikes : new satellite team for marquez sponsored by catalunya caixa and repsol.
cliché guevara is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
L8Braker's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Tar Heel State

Posts: 2,525
Likes: 34

So now the big question, who will be with Lorenzo? Interesting tweety by Krop...not reading much into it...goes something like "Who would sell more bikes in the US...Spies, Rossi, or Hayden?"

Krop are you just throwing it out there?..but man a Hayden fan can dream! I'm pretty sure Honda cut Yamaha off at the feet when it appeared Nicky was ready for the World stage many moons ago, and Honda was right to do so since they won the WC with Nick in 2006. I don't seriously see why Yamaha would persue Nick now though, unless it's to sell bikes in the US...Nick seems to have improved sales of Ducati's in the US though???

I still think it will be Dovi or Crutch if Spies doensn't start pulling it out the latter half of the season.
L8Braker is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,726
Likes: 3982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
We will know soon enough just how connected is your friend.
Your friend is well connected. Stamp of approval for Phorest and his friend. Kudos. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.







Powerslide---where people go to get the news before it happens!
Jumkie is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #26
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliché guevara View Post
read tbe fucking post first before you reply, how many times do you gimp need to be reminded

repsol honda to only have one rider next season (pedro) which makes the second factory bike available for another team (marquez)



the only reason why i think hrc must field to 2 factory bikes is because of their contract with repsol. easy way to solve the rookie rule problem and have repsol colors on two bikes : new satellite team for marquez sponsored by catalunya caixa and repsol.
Quote:
honda : pedro + bradl or marquez(who will be on top factory machinery


And yes HRC are contracted two field to bikes in the Repsol team plus honor their lease agreed bikes .
chopperman is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
cliché guevara's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: siebenbürgen süße heimat!

Posts: 3,155
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopperman View Post
And yes HRC are contracted two field to bikes in the Repsol team plus honor their lease agreed bikes .
1 hrc repsol honda bike + 1 satellite team full factory bike with repsol fairings so that repsol won't cry that there not represented enough. i don't know how to make it more clear

if they did that there would be the same situation as of now, 1 bike left for lcr, 1 for gresini
cliché guevara is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #28
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliché guevara View Post
1 hrc repsol honda bike + 1 satellite team full factory bike with repsol fairings so that repsol won't cry that there not represented enough. i don't know how to make it more clear

if they did that there would be the same situation as of now, 1 bike left for lcr, 1 for gresini
You can spin it how ever you like mate but it still boils down to one thing. 2 FACTORY REPSOL BIKES plus 2 Gresini where one could be a factory bike but not in repsol colours. This could be for marquez. If you think anything else your smoking too much weed.
chopperman is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
cliché guevara's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: siebenbürgen süße heimat!

Posts: 3,155
Likes: 2

dude.

how can you not get that theres the off chance that the repsol honda team only fields one bike next season and give stoners current bike (figuratively) to a new team (that's also being sponsored by repsol). no reason why repsol can't be the main sponsor for two teams,as long as they're officially not a single entitiy and not share the same garage. that would be an easy way to have 4 rc213vs and not piss of one of the satellite teams.



btw, no weed or else i'd not give a shit and let you figure it out yourself after someone with better english skills told you
cliché guevara is offline  
June 12th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #30
 
Joined: Sep 2006

Posts: 22,701
Likes: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliché guevara View Post
dude.

how can you not get that theres the off chance that the repsol honda team only fields one bike next season and give stoners current bike (figuratively) to a new team (that's also being sponsored by repsol). no reason why repsol can't be the main sponsor for two teams,as long as they're officially not a single entitiy and not share the same garage. that would be an easy way to have 4 rc213vs and not piss of one of the satellite teams.



btw, no weed or else i'd not give a shit and let you figure it out yourself after someone with better english skills told you
Because Factory teams HAVE to field a minimum of TWO bikes !
chopperman is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP

Tags
begin!, lorenzo, rumor, season, signed, silly



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pedrosa has (probably) signed. Silly season is about ti begin (rumor). Jumkie MotoGP 21 June 26th, 2012 09:09 AM
This Yr's Silly Season the best yet. Pigeon MotoGP 10 August 20th, 2009 10:17 AM
Wildest Rumor Of The Season alex29 MotoGP 19 October 1st, 2008 05:27 AM
Welcome to silly season alex29 MotoGP 57 September 10th, 2008 01:46 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2019 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.