MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Social

MotoGP Social Meetups and discuss travel, tickets, and race weekends


Like Tree34Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 5th, 2015, 03:24 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by #22 View Post
Be careful there Sparrow, in the UK 'Pants' are what we call underpants, what you call pants we call trousers.



So now you got me thinking, have you been pulling off mens trousers when you find out they are from the UK to see how much tighter their pants are than the average 'murican? PERVE!!!
oh look how cute! don't all you over the pond wear those too? i just saw a video iannone posted on instagram & he's wearing a little number like that.

i guess you need to wear them though to make your tight pants fit better...

but hey, if you can rock those little numbers & still be like "bitch what up?" i'd give you a high five.
Willski likes this.
littlesparrows is offline  
 
June 5th, 2015, 11:48 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
HEISMAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Up Shits Creeks

Posts: 307
Likes: 47

I Ride: NC35
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah! you guys over the pond def wear tighter pants than guys over here.
The hipsters would beg to differ
littlesparrows likes this.
HEISMAN is offline  
June 7th, 2015, 09:54 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Willski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Here

Posts: 3,182
Likes: 445

I Ride: I've got a bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by levigarrett View Post
Fuck man, I warned you about the middle of the country. I wish I was wrong but I suspect is was being too kind. I'm on record not liking the Midwest, nothing appealing about it.
I will be back to sunny St Louis again from Wednesday for 2 months....time to switch back to my gay London hairdresser alter ego....
Willski is offline  
June 7th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,467
Likes: 1388

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willski View Post
I actually watched a bit of the Indy500 when I was over in St Louis...I mean those chaps are not hanging around but after the first 20 laps I lost a bit of interest...

But I imagine being there may well be different....noise, atmosphere, 500,000 hicks

What's the difference between a hick and a red neck ??? Is that a stupid question ?
Hicks are merely unsophisticated, non-cosmopoliton people; could be from a suburb of a large city.

Rednecks are hardcore, backwards in the extreme and pretty much always bigots.
Keshav is online now  
June 7th, 2015, 06:41 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
Hicks are merely unsophisticated, non-cosmopoliton people; could be from a suburb of a large city.

Rednecks are hardcore, backwards in the extreme and pretty much always bigots.
I don't know...I've actually discussed this with a few people at work this week and we came to the conclusion...in order from worse to better: white trash, hicks & lastly red necks.
littlesparrows is offline  
June 7th, 2015, 09:22 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Mick D's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Thailand

Posts: 5,297
Likes: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
I don't know...I've actually discussed this with a few people at work this week and we came to the conclusion...in order from worse to better: white trash, hicks & lastly red necks.
I guess we would have to come to a consensus of the definitions but from worst to best: rednecks, white trash, hicks!
Mick D is offline  
June 8th, 2015, 05:52 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

WHAT NO WAY. rednecks are not worse than whiskey tango!

my thought...

WT - straight up, wife beater, trashy house, trashy car, no job don't give a fuck.

hicks - country, don't know any better, have a job, could possibly have dated a cousin but don't give a fuck.

rednecks - country, know how to fix anything with an engine, the most intelligent out of the 3. you can be a redneck but still went to school.

i feel like you are born or brought up to be WT or a hick...but you choose to be a redneck because you like cars, hunting & fishing.
littlesparrows is offline  
June 8th, 2015, 08:12 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Keshav's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
From: Nu Yawk City

Posts: 9,467
Likes: 1388

I Ride: DRZ400sm and KTM SXF450sm
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesparrows View Post
WHAT NO WAY. rednecks are not worse than whiskey tango!

my thought...

WT - straight up, wife beater, trashy house, trashy car, no job don't give a fuck.

hicks - country, don't know any better, have a job, could possibly have dated a cousin but don't give a fuck.

rednecks - country, know how to fix anything with an engine, the most intelligent out of the 3. you can be a redneck but still went to school.

i feel like you are born or brought up to be WT or a hick...but you choose to be a redneck because you like cars, hunting & fishing.
There's a definite dividing line.

Tho born in the city - I ended up (long story) living three years on a dairy farm and working there and in the orchards. Folks up there were hard working farmers, who went to church on Sunday and to country fairs and the like. They lived simple lives and were not alcoholics, bigots or owners of multiple rusted cars - tho they liked to hunt and fish. Hicks who never read a newspaper, or been to a big city - but definitely not gun-crazy, moonshining, toothless Klansmen.
Keshav is online now  
June 8th, 2015, 08:15 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
littlesparrows's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: neptune

Posts: 1,178
Likes: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav View Post
There's a definite dividing line.

Tho born in the city - I ended up (long story) living three years on a dairy farm and working there and in the orchards. Folks up there were hard working farmers, who went to church on Sunday and to country fairs and the like. They lived simple lives and were not alcoholics, bigots or owners of multiple rusted cars - tho they liked to hunt and fish. Hicks who never read a newspaper, or been to a big city - but definitely not gun-crazy, moonshining, toothless Klansmen.
were you in the south at all? i've only ever lived in the north east.

cause that could be why things are different? we don't have many bigot/klansman type people & to me the ones that are...are hicks. haha!
littlesparrows is offline  
June 8th, 2015, 10:46 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Inside my body

Posts: 215
Likes: 161

Where you from Sparrow?
They're all different variations on a southern lifestyle with the exception of white trash which is universal.
I would extend white trash to black trash and Latin trash as well. Those people are everywhere.
Hick to me means the most extreme version of redneck. Missing teeth poor vocabulary uneducated and unwashed. Examples: Deliverance and Darryl from the walking dead

White trash ( black trash, latin trash)
Go to Walmart and find the mother thats wearing hair curlers with slippers, toting five kids who are running around, all of them consuming a sugary product. She will be shamelessly screaming about beating their asses. The keyword with this form of trash is shameless behavior.
Examples: honey boo-boo, lil wayne puerto ricans, Italian Guido's from New York, and Kenny Fuckin Powers Bitch

Redneck: Born in the south speaks with a drawl, really anybody with drawl, a high school to college education. Literate. Can be a ditch digger or a president. Narrow minded, Full of colloquialisms. Is self aware of a redneck fashion sense and compliments their wardrobe with camo. Always has a fishing pole close at hand and has a compunction to kill anything that moves.
George W Bush
Nicky Hayden
Keshav, Willski, #22 and 1 others like this.
SuperManatee is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Social

Tags
hope, usa



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
one can only hope... frosty58 MotoGP 13 August 9th, 2010 08:57 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.