MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Social

MotoGP Social Meetups and discuss travel, tickets, and race weekends


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #1
 
Joined: Nov 2011
From: Jakarta, Indonesia

Posts: 5

anyone can help me to get MotoGP paddock passes for Sepang Circuit without having to buy the full VIP package? I just need Paddock Pass to access paddock area. I don't need luxurious marquees, buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch, afternoon delight buffet, etc that paddock village offered.
iffagitha is offline  
 
April 17th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #2
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,764
Likes: 2442

I Ride: The original
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffagitha View Post
anyone can help me to get MotoGP paddock passes for Sepang Circuit without having to buy the full VIP package? I just need Paddock Pass to access paddock area. I don't need luxurious marquees, buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch, afternoon delight buffet, etc that paddock village offered.
P.M Mick D - will definitely be able to offer some info
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
June 6th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #3
 
Joined: Nov 2011
From: Jakarta, Indonesia

Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrabbiata1 View Post
P.M Mick D - will definitely be able to offer some info


Thanks
iffagitha is offline  
August 16th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #4
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: Australia

Posts: 1

im also looking for some paddock passes for sepang 2012 also any leads i did message Mick d also
Tricolore is offline  
September 22nd, 2012, 02:16 AM   #5
 
Joined: Sep 2012

Posts: 2

contact me at this email

besas76@hotmail.it
besas76 is offline  
September 22nd, 2012, 07:03 AM   #6
 
Joined: Sep 2012

Posts: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolore View Post
im also looking for some paddock passes for sepang 2012 also any leads i did message Mick d also
contact me at besas76@hotmail.it
besas76 is offline  
November 28th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #7
 
Joined: Nov 2012

Posts: 2

VIP village doesnt help you to get access to paddock area
mrslorenzo99 is offline  
June 17th, 2015, 02:30 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
libby's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: Cornwall England

Posts: 364
Likes: 206

I Ride: pillion with hubs on 1200 Bandit :) Do have a full bike licence though
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslorenzo99 View Post
VIP village doesnt help you to get access to paddock area
it does, its part of the package at certain times
libby is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Social

Tags
access, motogp, paddock, sepang



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Paddock Pass - Laguna MotoGP 2010 shovelhead Classifieds 0 July 18th, 2010 11:43 PM
Paddock Passes at Sepang Zoe_D MotoGP 4 April 28th, 2010 06:08 PM
MotoGP Paddock Girls :) J708 MotoGP 9 September 26th, 2009 02:28 AM
MotoGP Paddock Dries Out at Sachsenring Moto GP News Bot MotoGP 0 July 28th, 2005 11:50 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.