MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > Moto2

Moto2 Moto2 Forum - Moto2 Class Motorcycle Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
May 7th, 2017, 04:53 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,009
Likes: 1282

Moto 2 Jerez

Very Happy for Alex, first win in dominant fashion to wrap up a dominant weekend. Hopefully this is the confidence boost he needs to get back on track
povol is offline  
 
May 7th, 2017, 04:59 AM   #2
Blue Smoker
 
Arrabbiata1's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Out of Nowhere

Posts: 6,764
Likes: 2442

I Ride: The original
Aegerter seventh on the Keifer racing Suter.
Arrabbiata1 is offline  
May 7th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 674
Likes: 116

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
Very Happy for Alex, first win in dominant fashion to wrap up a dominant weekend. Hopefully this is the confidence boost he needs to get back on track
What about the "what if", I think he looks mad as in certifiable. If Morbidelli hadn't crashed do you think Marquez would have won? In my mind he wouldn't have won he's too erratic.
Theo is offline  
May 7th, 2017, 08:34 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,009
Likes: 1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
What about the "what if", I think he looks mad as in certifiable. If Morbidelli hadn't crashed do you think Marquez would have won? In my mind he wouldn't have won he's too erratic.
Morbidelli crashed trying to up the race pace. That could be considered a forced error caused by Marquez's pace that he had shown all weekend.
povol is offline  
May 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Theo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: Chertsey, Surrey, UK

Posts: 674
Likes: 116

I Ride: A bicycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by povol View Post
Morbidelli crashed trying to up the race pace. That could be considered a forced error caused by Marquez's pace that he had shown all weekend.
That what the "what if" is for, if Morbidelli had just sat behind him, it would certainly muck up Marquez, he hates people being glued to his arse.
Theo is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > Moto2

Tags
jerez, moto



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moto 3 Jerez Arrabbiata1 Moto3 3 May 7th, 2017 10:20 AM
Moto GP 2012 analysis after Qatar Moto GP caberz MotoGP 2 April 13th, 2012 09:03 PM
Moto GP Race "ZERO" at Jerez xx CURVE xx MotoGP 45 February 18th, 2008 12:03 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2017 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.