MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > Fantasy MotoGP

Fantasy MotoGP Fantasy MotoGP


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 19th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 wheeled panzer commander View Post
hi phill well this weeks mcn score after assen is



Round Pts: 276

Round Pos: 1228



so i'v managed to pull back just over a 100 places . but not holding any hopes after the bsb rounds blew all my budget on gp and wsb lol


Hi 2WPC,

Jeez your smoking me man!

Round pts 107

Round pos 32858



Im hoping bsb pulls me back into it Ive gone for the mid range riders in both sbk,s so hoping that hopper is the buy of the season.



Are any peeps in the POWERSIDE LEAGUE doing transfers or are we sticking it out with what weve got. Post your replies on the league notice board me & andy already been chatting on there. Thanks
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
 
April 19th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: essex / straights of aden

Posts: 181
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red rocket pilot View Post
Hi 2WPC,

Jeez your smoking me man!

Round pts 107

Round pos 32858



Im hoping bsb pulls me back into it Ive gone for the mid range riders in both sbk,s so hoping that hopper is the buy of the season.



Are any peeps in the POWERSIDE LEAGUE doing transfers or are we sticking it out with what weve got. Post your replies on the league notice board me & andy already been chatting on there. Thanks


well i think i might see how the bsb goes but i have easton and some guy i'v never heard off but was very short on cash . but looking at bsb there are a lot of good riders who are at the to so i'm hoping my gp selection and wsb keep me up there.
2 wheeled panzer commander is offline  
April 19th, 2011, 05:32 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 wheeled panzer commander View Post
well i think i might see how the bsb goes but i have easton and some guy i'v never heard off but was very short on cash . but looking at bsb there are a lot of good riders who are at the to so i'm hoping my gp selection and wsb keep me up there.


Ive got easton & hopper so hopefully gonna start to reel you in
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
April 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: essex / straights of aden

Posts: 181
Likes: 6

well my mcn fantasy score after the ist round of bsb was not too bad



Round Pts: 299

Round Pos: 1319





stuart eason did well with 23 points



droped a few points but happy overall stoner and marco should see me well after the weekend
2 wheeled panzer commander is offline  
April 26th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 wheeled panzer commander View Post
well my mcn fantasy score after the ist round of bsb was not too bad



Round Pts: 299

Round Pos: 1319





stuart eason did well with 23 points



droped a few points but happy overall stoner and marco should see me well after the weekend


Still way ahead of me mate



Round Pts 141

Round Pos 32829



Yeah was well impressed with him too.

Looks like its poss gonna be a wet one on sunday or wet to drying track
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
April 27th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: essex / straights of aden

Posts: 181
Likes: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red rocket pilot View Post
Still way ahead of me mate



Round Pts 141

Round Pos 32829



Yeah was well impressed with him too.

Looks like its poss gonna be a wet one on sunday or wet to drying track


are you still going mate. well if its wet it will be entertaining and rossi will win as no one will get in his way lol
2 wheeled panzer commander is offline  
April 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 wheeled panzer commander View Post
are you still going mate. well if its wet it will be entertaining and rossi will win as no one will get in his way lol






Yeah Mate.



Just a quick 3 nights, only got grandstand tickets as yet but put word out n see what happens.

I'm taking lappy so should b able to keep in touch Ive loaded the dongle unlike jerez



Just rechecked the weather n its looking ok. grey with poss of a shower fri, good sat & good sun now

Might get a tad of tan after all



lil red rocket pilot is offline  
May 4th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: essex / straights of aden

Posts: 181
Likes: 6

well moto gp point are 303 in 295 position marco falling off is killing me at the mo





and mcn points are 357 in 1453 position so quite happy over all
2 wheeled panzer commander is offline  
May 5th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 wheeled panzer commander View Post
well moto gp point are 303 in 295 position marco falling off is killing me at the mo





and mcn points are 357 in 1453 position so quite happy over all


Moto gp points 300 in 631 position

MCN fantasy 247 points in 15630 position. Gained 15000+ plces this week so very happy.



Hey are you back in blighty Al? Im going down london village this weekend
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
May 20th, 2011, 04:53 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
lil red rocket pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
From: The North!

Posts: 3,449
Likes: 149

Well end of round 2 in the mcn fantasy league. Its been a good one for me

Round points 284

Round pos 8

I think Hairball Sic cost me 1st pos

Overall points 425

Overall pos 3355

Gained at least 30000 places this round so very happy.

Had to transfer Stu Easton because of his accident, totally gutted he was the best buy in the entire field.

Get well soon Stu.



Over in motogp league not so good

Ive dropped to 828th pos with 396 points and my sons now got a 3 point advantage

Ive heard of nothing else
lil red rocket pilot is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > MotoGP Forum > Fantasy MotoGP

Tags
fantasy, league, motogpcom, participating



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoGP's Fantasy League Mick D Fantasy MotoGP 0 April 15th, 2009 11:44 PM
MotoGP Fantasy League BEN Fantasy MotoGP 789 March 13th, 2007 09:49 AM
Fantasy MotoGP League Testers needed x 3 BEN Fantasy MotoGP 23 January 12th, 2007 07:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.