MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > Motorcycle Racing Forum > AMA Supercross

AMA Supercross AMA Supercross Forum - AMA Supercross Racing Forum


Like Tree12Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 5th, 2017, 05:14 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Barbedwirebikerr's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: FNQ

Posts: 568
Likes: 378

I Ride: DRZ400E
Enlighten me professor of chaos.
Barbedwirebikerr is online now  
 
April 5th, 2017, 09:18 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,599
Likes: 3852

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMachine View Post
What a pack of rossioid primadona wusses .....

Two things

nobody likes to be lapped

you are in a race to race ...... no matter for what position and with whom ....



imagine that .... letting someone by ..... because they have more important competition in front.


and jumkie .......... one bike length!??? ...... really ...... what sort of bike is that long? :rolleyes;
I was just telling a couple buddies debating shit is a wormhole. It doesn't matter what the event is there are people ready to line up on either side, there is no right and wrong in the universe because the universe has morons to occupy space.

What's you're take BM? As usual we need the interpretation of what you're attempting to express using what appears like the English language.

Reed had already been lapped genius. Past tense. He let Tomac by like Petrux for Rossi, then sped up his lap times to bock Dungey. Stick to the GP threads, we've got used to tolerating your dribble there, much of it quite amusing, I'll give you credit. Don't let your nationalism cloud your tribalism here, Reed acted like a total ass swipe.

If you have followed SX, which frankly I doubt it as you're not a regular on these threads, you'd know Reed is a consistent shit talking whiner, he has a reputation for it, speaking of Rossiods, particularly of lappers, in your estimation a wuss of the highest order. Seems rich now you'd be defending a lapper because why? He's an Aussie, therefore you must defend him? I didn't take you for a Sean Hannity style patriots, blind to the facts, just hurrah for my side. And if Reed doesn't like getting lapped as you say, perhaps he should get off the track and go home because he's irrelevant, he doesn't have the pace to stay on the lead lap, that's a fact. In SX there are clear rules for lappers, one of which states to get the fuck off the fast line. Holding the line then when safe get the fuck off the preferred line. It's not confusing. It's done within a couple turns with regularity, several riders demonstrated it in this race alone as all SX races, as Reed himself demonstrated when he went Petrucci for Tomac, there is your racing for position logic. Reed clearly did this to fuck with Dungey. Again, he was NOT racing for position with Dungey, imagine that, he was already a fucking lapper.

You invoked Rossioids, what is your position in the debacle of Sepang? Because most people called Marquez the wuss who couldn't handle manly Rossi. Yet this isn't a similar situation, Reed was a lapper. It would have been if Marquez were racing Rossi after getting lapped by Pedrosa and Lorenzo, that's how clear Reed's fuck up is here. Go back to entertaining us with you amusing take about how you're smarter than all the Ducati engineers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Jumkie is offline  
April 5th, 2017, 09:41 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,599
Likes: 3852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwirebikerr View Post
Whole thing is blown way out of perpective. Reed done exactly as he should, hold line when shown blue flags. Though this justifies the first lap at least, at some stage he should have had a look over the shoulder to check where dungey was at, and i reckon any other weekend he'd button off and allow dungey through.

But this weekend dungey had a bitch over the heat race. Reed was way fucking clear of dungey before moving across on the whoops, yet was accused as cutting off the ktm Dungey had nothing to mention.

My opinion, reed should have made a gap for dungey after a lap of blues, but also dungey should have forced the issue if he wants to be a championship contender.

Even if he passed, tomac had his measure. Overall result not affected.
This all is an odd argument coming from you Barb.

1. First and foremost, Reed was a LAPPER, he wasn't relevant at that point. He wasn't racing anybody for position when he let Tomac by then upped his pace by 2 secs and staying on the preferred line for three laps. Nobody would justify staying there for a complete lap as you say. Not even Reed would make this argument if you asked him.

2. The rules for lappers states to hold the line AND get OFF the preferred line when safe, that is: action is required! This is usually done within a couple of turns NOT an entire lap. Reed shouldn't have even been there in the first place since the blue flags were waving feverishly and continuously since when he let Tomac by, Reed was aware there was a race for the lead.

3. Force the issue, you mean risk crashing out a competitor who clearly was out to cause him harm? That sounds like a great idea, because of course Reed would just sit there and let himself be crashed out, right? Reed had nothing to lose, he was ALREADY LAPPED! Who would be at risk in forcing this situation? If Dungey wants to be a contender? He's leading the points, he IS the contender for the title. Did you happen to see Barcia force the issue? What happened to him? Dungey is leading the points, he's in a title battle, your suggestion is to do what... likeTossi perhaps, maybe kick Reed off the track?

4. A bitch over a heat race, who had the bitch? Because Reed looked to be the bitch, petulant as usual in his case. Reed was NOT way clear as you say, they were in the woops, a section of track where its not common to change your line, and certainly not to cut across. The back wheel had barely cleared Dungey's front! There was certainly a reason to point that out by Dungey.

5. What does the blue flag indicate? What does it mean? Keep in mind, the blue flags don't magically appear, they start waving at you as the leaders are approaching not when they're already on your ass. I heard it described this way, the blue flag means 'there's a race going on and you're NOT in it!' Or I prefer this explanation, 'the blue flag means get the fuck out of the way!'

6. Speculation of who might have won the race is ridiculous, and you know that brother. This was the first time Dungey was able to make up ground on Tomac, that is to say, Tomac's late race pace was uncharacteristic. The lead had shrunk almost to the point where they were both in the same sections. There was still plenty of time. If you look at the laps times leading up to Reed's bocking, Dungey was making up significant time on Tomac. As Dungey said, when you put pressure from behind things are better for the chasing rider. That's not rocket science. Who would have won the race? Thanks to Reed we will never know.





Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jumkie; April 5th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Jumkie is offline  
April 6th, 2017, 01:43 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
birdman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Dont Know

Posts: 1,380
Likes: 765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumkie View Post
I was just telling a couple buddies debating shit is a wormhole. It doesn't matter what the event is there are people ready to line up on either side, there is no right and wrong in the universe because the universe has morons to occupy space.

What's you're take BM? As usual we need the interpretation of what you're attempting to express using what appears like the English language.

Reed had already been lapped genius. Past tense. He let Tomac by like Petrux for Rossi, then sped up his lap times to bock Dungey. Stick to the GP threads, we've got used to tolerating your dribble there, much of it quite amusing, I'll give you credit. Don't let your nationalism cloud your tribalism here, Reed acted like a total ass swipe.

If you have followed SX, which frankly I doubt it as you're not a regular on these threads, you'd know Reed is a consistent shit talking whiner, he has a reputation for it, speaking of Rossiods, particularly of lappers, in your estimation a wuss of the highest order. Seems rich now you'd be defending a lapper because why? He's an Aussie, therefore you must defend him? I didn't take you for a Sean Hannity style patriots, blind to the facts, just hurrah for my side. And if Reed doesn't like getting lapped as you say, perhaps he should get off the track and go home because he's irrelevant, he doesn't have the pace to stay on the lead lap, that's a fact. In SX there are clear rules for lappers, one of which states to get the fuck off the fast line. Holding the line then when safe get the fuck off the preferred line. It's not confusing. It's done within a couple turns with regularity, several riders demonstrated it in this race alone as all SX races, as Reed himself demonstrated when he went Petrucci for Tomac, there is your racing for position logic. Reed clearly did this to fuck with Dungey. Again, he was NOT racing for position with Dungey, imagine that, he was already a fucking lapper.

You invoked Rossioids, what is your position in the debacle of Sepang? Because most people called Marquez the wuss who couldn't handle manly Rossi. Yet this isn't a similar situation, Reed was a lapper. It would have been if Marquez were racing Rossi after getting lapped by Pedrosa and Lorenzo, that's how clear Reed's fuck up is here. Go back to entertaining us with you amusing take about how you're smarter than all the Ducati engineers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I notice you feel a need to debate this. Fine.

Firstly, this is an open and shut case. He's a lapper, get out of the fucking way. Barry my fellow Australian is wrong, no Motorsport anywhere, even the local speedway tolerates lappers having a sudden desire to race leaders and get in the way. He copped a penalty and that's a good thing, the fine is joke should be more.

Next an Aussie racer is a shit talking whinger? No shit haven't you noticed a certain trend. Stoner was a happy smiley guy was he? Lets not go down the old bopper I hate his personality road. It's a like it or lump it type of thing. The likes of Gardner to Doohan used to piss me off with 'attitude' thing they seamed to have. Now I've had a change of heart. I fucking love I have a chip on my shoulder Gardner. 1987 gives me goosebumps. He's a friken whinging legend of a man. Im not competing on the world stage, they are. To leave your family and home country no doubt is a daunting experience for a young man, believe it or not it takes courage. Frankly I wouldn't have the guts to try it. So these guys encorporate this us vs them the world is out to get me attitude to compensate for feeling vulnerable. I can't criticise it.

The main part of this issue, the comparison of Reed to Capirossi or Rossi. There's a quite large problem with your arguement. Reed hasn't actually taken a competitor out. Capirossi and Rossi have. So I wave a gun, though we don't have gun rights here so I wave my that's not a knife this is a knife in your face. And then I do jack shit. Are you trying to tell me that is the same as taking out my knife and stabbing you in the guts?

What Reed has done is not even close. He tried to intimidate Stewart in a last gasp showdown for a championship. He waved the gun but didn't pull the trigger. He ran across the track on the gas? Get out of here. We both know to take out a rival in SX the teebone is by far the most adopted dirty move. Running across the track on the gas. My friend, I ask you to take a look a Lorenzo ride Valencia 2013. Marquez has the championship in the bag. Loreanzo's only hope is for Marquez to crash out. Lorenzo never touches him, but he does ride as aggressive as I've seen him in MotoGP and he does try to intimidate him and ultimately he fails but still you even gave him praise for a masterful ride.

Reed has tried to intimidate opponents most obviously Stewart. You think Stewart never tried to intimidate Reed. Ditto Carmicheal. One of the most aggressive riders. If you say no never then sorry friend discussion over.

Reed is not an out an out dirty rider. Pretty much up he gives what he gets. In this case he was dead wrong and should pull his fucking head in he's old but he's not Rossi.
birdman is offline  
April 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
JohnnyKnockdown's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: unda cheese

Posts: 4,850
Likes: 986

Salt Lake
Championship over barring Tomac injury.
That was as big of a statement I've seen in professional racing.
What a ride.
Tomac is unstoppable.
Barbedwirebikerr likes this.

Last edited by JohnnyKnockdown; April 23rd, 2017 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Edited to say Chad Reed is a cocksucker and I hope Jum ran into him at COTA
JohnnyKnockdown is offline  
April 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
MdubSTYLIE's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Shovel's Club

Posts: 4,818
Likes: 1613

I Ride: your mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Salt Lake
Championship over barring Tomac injury.
That was as big of a statement I've seen in professional racing.
What a ride.
Tomac is unstoppable.
Like father like son. The kid is so calm off the track and fierce on it. Could be the beginning of the next big thing.
MdubSTYLIE is offline  
April 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
povol's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Tennessee

Posts: 10,212
Likes: 1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyKnockdown View Post
Salt Lake
Championship over barring Tomac injury.
That was as big of a statement I've seen in professional racing.
What a ride.
Tomac is unstoppable.
The speed he had over the field was Stewartesque. That was impressive.
povol is offline  
April 24th, 2017, 03:20 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2016
From: Sydney

Posts: 168
Likes: 46

Epic display of riding. He was totally on another level.

Into t1 he was 3rd last, I have watched everything I can find on it.
aaronl is offline  
April 24th, 2017, 03:22 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2016
From: Sydney

Posts: 168
Likes: 46

Who is going to come near him outdoors?

CO and 7000ft altitude will be the next big thing
aaronl is offline  
April 24th, 2017, 06:51 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
L8Braker's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Tar Heel State

Posts: 2,514
Likes: 34

Tomac certianly put on a clinic in Salt Lake City. Wishing Roczen wasn't sidelined, he was the only rider showing that kind of speed before lawn darting himself.
L8Braker is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > Motorcycle Racing Forum > AMA Supercross

Tags
2017, season, supercross, thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WSBK 2017 Thread Jumkie World Superbike 21 August 20th, 2017 07:50 PM
2017 Supercross Anaheim 1 Hollywood AMA Supercross 2 February 8th, 2017 03:59 AM
2016 SUPERCROSS SEASON Jumkie AMA Supercross 42 May 8th, 2016 05:19 PM
2012 Supercross Season Jumkie AMA Supercross 55 May 8th, 2012 07:42 AM
2009 Supercross season (SPOILERS) Jumkie AMA Supercross 97 May 10th, 2009 06:40 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.