MotoGP Forum  

Go Back   MotoGP Forum > Motorcycle Racing Forum > AMA Supercross

AMA Supercross AMA Supercross Forum - AMA Supercross Racing Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
January 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
steeeeeve's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
From: Austin, Tx. USA

Posts: 482
Likes: 200

First off. My local cable station here in Austin Tx will be showing the "700 Club Super Sunday Telethon" en lieu of the race.

Does anyone here know of any alternative ways of watching it other than hopping a plane to California?



Go everybody except Chad Reed.
steeeeeve is offline  
 
January 26th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
L8Braker's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Tar Heel State

Posts: 2,515
Likes: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve View Post
First off. My local cable station here in Austin Tx will be showing the "700 Club Super Sunday Telethon" en lieu of the race.

Does anyone here know of any alternative ways of watching it other than hopping a plane to California?



Go everybody except Chad Reed.
I think it will be on CBS Sunday afternoon, no live coverage that I'm aware of at the moment.
L8Braker is offline  
January 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve View Post
First off. My local cable station here in Austin Tx will be showing the "700 Club Super Sunday Telethon" en lieu of the race.

Does anyone here know of any alternative ways of watching it other than hopping a plane to California?



Go everybody except Chad Reed.
Hop on a plane Steeeeeve. Do it.



Hahaha, dude, of all things, the 700 Club, hahaha.



I'm wondering if Pigeon could help with this problem. Usually he knows where to watch it on sites like justintv. Though that site has taken a dump lately.
Jumkie is offline  
January 26th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
steeeeeve's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
From: Austin, Tx. USA

Posts: 482
Likes: 200

years ago my friends and i tuned into SNL to watch Nirvana perform and found that some lame ass AA telethon had preempted it. So we just made fake donations all night long. Can't really do that now with caller ID and all. sux.
steeeeeve is offline  
January 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Jumkie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
From: Your Mom's House

Posts: 24,725
Likes: 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve View Post
years ago my friends and i tuned into SNL to watch Nirvana perform and found that some lame ass AA telethon had preempted it. So we just made fake donations all night long. Can't really do that now with caller ID and all. sux.
That's fucking awesome! Can't you block your number. I'm pretty sure there is a way. I know I've done it once. I think you dial 67 (that is, star 67). Try it.
Jumkie is offline  
January 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,333
Likes: 68

Can't help with real-time viewing, but I'll keep an eye out for a t.o.r.r.e.n.t. file to e-mail you. A guy on the Big Fish has been doing a good job posting this year's SC races.
Geonerd is offline  
January 28th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
steeeeeve's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
From: Austin, Tx. USA

Posts: 482
Likes: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geonerd View Post
Can't help with real-time viewing, but I'll keep an eye out for a t.o.r.r.e.n.t. file to e-mail you. A guy on the Big Fish has been doing a good job posting this year's SC races.
right on! thanks.
steeeeeve is offline  
January 31st, 2012, 11:57 AM   #8
Desert Varmint
 
Geonerd's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Southern Aridzona - Hell's doorstep.

Posts: 3,333
Likes: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeeeve View Post
right on! thanks.


Magic files acquired!



Shoot me a PM, with e-mail.
Geonerd is offline  
Reply

  MotoGP Forum > Motorcycle Racing Forum > AMA Supercross

Tags
ama, oakland, supercross



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 AMA Supercross JohnnyKnockdown AMA Supercross 87 February 23rd, 2012 11:00 AM
AMA Supercross San Diego JohnnyKnockdown AMA Supercross 6 February 10th, 2010 08:12 AM
AMA supercross San Fran on CBS steeeeeve AMA Supercross 7 February 5th, 2010 07:18 AM
British Supercross Tom Motorsports 1 October 5th, 2007 04:30 PM
AMA Supercross Dazza AMA Supercross 45 May 8th, 2006 06:21 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2018 Powerslide. All rights reserved.
MotoGP Forum is a MotoGP enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent MotoGP or Dorna Sports, S.L. of Madrid, Spain.